During the last week of October 2018, Melanie Ringa, Treasurer of the Orthodox Church in America, released the financial report for the first three quarters of the year. The complete report is available in PDF format.
Report highlights include the following.
- The balance sheet as of September 30, 2018 indicates total assets of $3,567,790.00, total liabilities of $230,921.00, and net assets of $3,336,869.00, which represents a year-to-date increase of $138,802.00.
- Of the total cash amount of $261,724.00 indicated through September 30, $37,624.00 is unrestricted.
- Accounts receivable of $188,784.00 represents August and September 2018 diocesan support due, most of which had been received by the end of October.
- Restricted investments and trusts show a balance of $2,710,225.00.
- Net assets at the beginning of 2018 were $3,198,067.00. With the net surplus for the nine month period, net assets total $3,336,869.00 as of September 30.