During the first week of November 2017, Melanie Ringa, Treasurer of the Orthodox Church in America, released the financial report for the third quarter of the year. The complete report is available in PDF format.
Report highlights include the following.
- The balance sheet as of September 30, 2017 indicates total assets of $3,370,050.00, total liabilities of $223,268.00, and net assets of $3,146,781.00, which represents a year-to-date increase/surplus of $319,913.00.
- Of the total cash amount of $335,703.00 indicated through September 30, $78,901.00 is unrestricted.
- Accounts receivable of $159,827.00 represents August and September 2017 diocesan support due, most of which had been received by the end of October.
- Restricted investments and trusts show a balance of $2,600,996.00.
- Net assets at the beginning of 2017 were $2,826,712.00. With the net surplus for the nine month period, net assets total $3,146,782.00 as of September 30.