St. Cyprian of Carthage Church Accessible

Midlothian , Virginia

St. Cyprian of Carthage Church

Founded 1974

Diocese: Diocese of the South

Deanery: Appalachian Deanery

Address

2570 Huguenot Springs Rd
Midlothian, Virginia 23113

stcyprianoca.org

Office: 804-897-5212

Parish Contacts

Rector
3159 Huguenot Pointe Dr
Powhatan, VA 23139
Home: 804-745-3775
Assistant Priest
Retired, Attached
Attached
Attached

Lay Leadership

Mr. Alexander Skirpan
Lay Contact
1921 Carbon Hill Dr
Midlothian, VA 23113
Home: 804-794-6230
Ms. Anna Arnold and Mrs. Paula Gibbs
Music Coordinators
Mat. Catherine Arnold and Mat. Rebecca Hodal
Church School Coordinators

Schedule of Services

Check the parish website for service schedule.

Parish Background

The community which now comprises Saint Cyprian of Carthage Orthodox Church was begun in 1974 by Father George and Mary Ann DeTrana prior to the formation of the Diocese of the South. Services were held in two temporary locations until property was purchased in 1978.

From the outset, the purpose of the mission has been to bring the Orthodox Christian Church in English to the people of Central Virginia. The congregation currently represents a cross-section of Orthodoxy in America with members drawn from every major jurisdiction as well as a significant number of converts to the faith.

Saint Cyprian of Carthage Orthodox Church is a parish of the Diocese of the South.