Session 1: Our Common Call: To Love God and Each Other
By the end of this session participants will be able to . . .
1. define the word "vocation" as a special role to which God calls each of us, in order to glorify Him, build up His Church, and help others
2. discuss the common vocation of all Christians to love God and each other
3. define love as a desire which leads us to do things for others
4. define anointing as God's special blessing to do His work in the best way I can.
5. name Chrismation as the sacrament in which all Christians receive their vocation
6. list parts of the body that are anointed at Chrismation
7. compare Christian vocations with a jobs/occupations